Reason for this is questionable (BOGUS: Never exist or made) folder is that to use Emblem you need permission from Indian Government or Indian Government office(embassy).
If you see that this folder only has Emblem of India in front without even mentioning any thing about India or issuing authority or Indian Embassy of Brazil. Also there is no cancellation date stamp (CDS) so don't know when it was actually issued or not.!! Also no description about stamps or issuing agency etc.
Genuine folder will have all kind of information on folder such as picture, description of stamp etc. Following is official folder from Post & Telegraph department of India issued for 1948 Mahatma Gandhi stamps and even that one don't have Emblem of India.!!
By just printing name on piece of paper don't make a folder.!!
Even country name "Brazil" is missing.!!
If you compare both of the above folder with Brazil folder as well as Courvoisier folder then you will notice the difference.
To me it looks like Emblem of India is used ILLEGALLY and if it is indeed illegal use then it is a great insult to country.
In past I wrote about Forged or BOGUS (never exist)1948 Gandhi Courvoisier folder which were selling for more than $5000.!! Click following link to know more about it.
Even this Courvoisier folder from Switzerland don't have Emblem of India.!!
So what do you think about special booklet folder with 1948 Gandhi stamps ?
1) Do you really think Emblem of India is used Legally ?
2) Do you really think it was issued in 1948?
My personal view on this special booklet of Gandhi 1948 stamps is it's illegal and was not issued in 1948. I am not expert in philatelic material so you don't have to believe my view, but you can think what are the chances before you buy as you have to pay money.!!
If anyone has proof that it was legally issued in 1948 then please let me know so I can modify this blog post and bring awareness about Genuineness of this folder instead claiming as BOGUS, Forged, FAKED Gandhi philatelic material.!!
Read my following blog post to understand about stamp collection in DECLINE.!!
1) A Hobby in Decline : 1948 Gandhi USED cover case study.!!
2) A Hobby in Decline.!! - Part-2
3) How to invest when philately price is dropping.
If you see stamps are not even selling or selling like 5-10 times lower their value than mentioned in catalog.!!
There is nothing RARE or Scare in philately because this hobby is in downward trend because experienced collectors are loosing interest because value is not appreciating and new collectors are not coming in to this because there are lot of other things to do for them such as playing video games on Nintendo or X-box , social networking on facebook or google+ or surfing on web through internet or SMS through iphone or android or watch games such as cricket, football or basketball.!!
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all the above will help while making decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!
Now don't you think it does NOT make sense STAMP INVESTING!!
Also don't you think it does NOT make sense to collect all thematic stamps because it will keep coming.!!