|Maxi Card sold for $5100.!!|
Click to read what's going in Gandhi Philately. - It's a False Hope of Riches.!!
This $5105 maxi-card was sold by eBay seller "wiwauctions" and bought by "hitlerandgandhi". Do you think eBay got commission from this transaction or it's a FAKE bidding ?
So now you decide it's stamp value going down or it's does not makes sense to collect Gandhi Philately material.
Compare Maxi Card cancellation with following other FORGERY special cancellation or rubber stamp and you decide what you are collecting.!!
Click following link to read about 1948 Gandhi Special Cancellation isued during Memorial Stamps first day cancellation.
To know more about this kind of activity read my following blog post and think what are the possibilities in cheating, glorification, SHILL bidding, FAKE, Forgery etc.
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all the above will help while making decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!
Now don't you think it does NOT make sense STAMP INVESTING!! or even Collecting.!!!
Do you think it's INVESTMENT or GAME.!!
I think it's not for Investment but it's a Philatelic GAME.!!
So let's see how to play Philatelic Game.!! (click to read how to, rules and regulations.!!)