Auction starts on Apr 28@20:41
1) p***S(1898) [melbournestamps] from Australia bidded $100 on Apr 28@21:01(20 min of starting.!!)
2) d***1(190) [hitlerandgandhi] from India bidded $3000 on Apr 29
3) e***0(private) bidded $1002 on Apr 29
4) t***e(7) bidded 1052 on May 3
5) p***S(1898) [melbournestamps] bidded $1500, $1600, $1900 on May 3
6) a***p(5810) [alphaomegaphilately] from India bidded $2400, $2650, $3525 on May 4
7) d***1(190) [hitlerandgandhi] bidded $3575 on May 4
8) WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BID!!!!!!!!!!!
Auction ends on May 5
Now DON'T pay to seller.!!
DON'T THINK YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ON INDIAN GANDHI PHILATELY BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORTH WHAT YOU SEE. IT'S ALL INFLATED TO LOOK GOOD AND YOU MIGHT BUY IT AT 1/3 OR 1/6 CURRENT PRICE.
Do you think Gandhi Philately is Exposed of inflated price.?
Do you think eBay lost money in this transaction, which will affect eBay Shareholders, so eBay needs to investigate this kind of transaction with all aspects including bidders, IP & MAC address of computers bidding on this, PayPal transaction etc in order to increase shareholder value as well as future.
I was initially thinking eBay/PayPal was making money on Gandhi Stamps and Philately material but now it looks like eBay/PayPal is not only loosing commission on this kind of transaction(250$-350$) but they are also taking loss of providing space to handle this transaction which are very expensive server, storage network bandwidth, application and other things to make online transaction possible. This is not good at all for eBay Shareholders.
As you know that in March/April 2012 a bidder "hitlerandgandhi" on ebay was bidding very high and bought $25000+ Indian Philately material including Gandhi. So eBay should get $2000-3000 comission on this purchases.!! I think someone needs investigate in depth all purchases made by "hitlerandgandhi" otherwise it's not good for eBay Shareholders.!!
My other favorites blog post about " GANDHI STAMPS ARE FALSE HOPES OF RICHES ? "
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
Glorification of Gandhi stamps is not only just by increasing price but also by creating unique FAKE 1948 used covers and FDC with Gandhi stamps such as from Nepal Indian Embassy Cancellation, Bombay R.M.S cancellation, Pondicherry etc, creating FAKE Germany cancellation and make it unique/rare and all kind of things you ever dream about having it.
Also not sure whether to sell my eBay stock because of all kind of FAKE activity in Gandhi Philately. I bet this will be case also for Indian Stamps, British Indian Stamp, Aerial Philately and all other collections also including coins.
This is not first time I am seeing this. In past I saw Gandhi SERVICE stamp sold for $907 was not paid.!! Read my blog post. (Any thing Gandhi is RED HOT).
Also this happens to me also 3 years ago when I was buying Cameroun Gandhi FDC.!! FAKE bidder "ansur" overbidded me and did not paid.!! Read my previous blog post (How stamp dealer increase price).
So it's nothing new in Gandhi Philately to Glorified Gandhi Stamps.!!!!!!
Now do you also think Indian Philately is Exposed.!! Please comments your thoughts.
I am not sure about you but I am 100% sure it's all Glorified/FAKE/Inflated/Cheating etc. in 1948 Indian Gandhi Stamps as well as all other Gandhi Stamps from 90+ countries so BEWARE!!
We had seen this in Gandhi stamp collection, were everyone think they are smarter than other.!!!
Click one of the following link and you will become smarter.!!
1) Philatelic FAKE and FORGERIES.
2) FAKE AERO PHILATELY Covers.
3) Stamp collection CHEATING.
4) Stamp Collection Value
5) Stamp Collecting Facts
6) China stamp collection value.
7) First AirMail Post
8) World First Flight Cover
9) Greatest Stamp Collection Scandal
10) Biggest stamp collection SCAM
11) SCANDAL in stamp collection
12) How to increase stamp collection value
Now does it make sense to collect stamps after looking above blog posts?
- I have eBay shares in my retirement account and don't intend to buy or sell in 72 hours.
- I am not recommending to buy or sell eBay shares. This is my personal opinion, which I don't recommend anyone to make judgement by reading this as this might be not true as I am not completely aware whether buyer paid or return this item, seller refunded etc.!!
- I am not financial analyst or stock broker or don't work for any financial instituted.
- I don't work for eBay.