This is standard practice (not paying to seller) for all expensive or currently famous stamps and philatelic material.
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
4) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
5) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
6) Indian Philately Exposed
7) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
In short anything related to India 1948 Gandhi stamps is fraud.
Yes Gandhi stamps are forgery. (replica stamps or facsimile stamps)
Yes Gandhi FDC are forgery (forged rubber stamp)
Yes used covers are forgery (forged rubber stamp)
Yes Leather folder are FAKE. (BOGUS)
Yes Coursovier folder are FAKE. (BOGUS).
You will be thinking is there any thing GENUINE.!!
I think that one you have to decide, because it's your money and everyone needs it.!!
Gandhi Stamps Club.