1) G.P.O missing on Simla, Nagpur and Shillong. WHY ? ( Genuine or BOGUS or Forgery)
2) Alphabet type and size : Shillong, Delhi, New Delhi
3) Shapes of special cancellation (Madras)
4) Is it AUG or AUGUST.
5) Compare lines and size inside the cancellation
6) Compare Hindi languague alphabet "जय हिन्द"
7) All kinds of different things you can think and compare.!!
Following are FORGERY rubber stamps issued from Bombay as well as other cities in India even though there were none issued from that cities.!!
To me it's all BOGUS (never exist) special cancellation except from Bombay, Calcutta, Delhi and Madras.!!
So all you see from Kanpur, Lucknow, Poona,
Forgers have not only manufactured stamps for the philatelic market, they have added forged cancellations to those stamps.
Forged cancellations have also be applied to genuine stamps, in cases where the stamps are worth much more postally used. In addition, where rare cancellations are desired by collectors, those cancellations have also been forged.
Cancellations also may be used to prove that certain philatelic items are genuine. For example, forgers have fabricated many supposedly valuable postal covers by adding genuine stamps and forged postal markings to pre-stamp covers. (From Wikipedia)
To me it looks like a BIG SCAM.!!!!!! But it's upto you to decide.!!!
Now you do SELF Study and decide and think deep what happened or happening.!!
There is nothing RARE or Scare in philately because this hobby is in downward trend because experienced collectors are loosing interest because value is not appreciating and new collectors are not coming in to this because there are lot of other things to do for them such as playing video games on Nintendo or X-box , social networking on facebook or google+ or surfing on web through internet or SMS through iphone or android or watch games such as cricket, football or basketball on TV.
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all the above will help while making decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!
Now don't you think it does NOT make sense STAMP INVESTING!! or even Collecting.!!!
Do you think it's INVESTMENT or GAME.!!
I think it's not for Investment but it's a Philatelic GAME.!!
So let's see how to play Philatelic Game.!! (click to read how to, rules and regulations.!!)
So what do you think about this BOMBAY G.P.O private First day cover of Memorial issue of Gandhi stamps.!!
Be you own EXPERT otherwise you will regret whole your life.!!