This is a great way to make money by just fixing stamp on cover and used rubber stamped as forged cancellation.!!
Who knows what happened 65+ years ago.!!
It's a big international philatelic gang or philatelic cartel out there who will try to make you think that this are indeed valuable philatelic cover by bidding on it from multiple location with multiple accounts, glorifying covers, cancellation etc by various ways and even writing good and negative feedback for each others on eBay!!
For new collector will never think about all this, but some of the experienced collectors were surprised with Indian Embassy Nepal cancellation cover on first day of issue of Gandhi stamps.!!
Read my other blog post about Indian Embassy Nepal private first day cover with 1948 Gandhi stamps from India and understand what are chances in Gandhi stamp collection.!!
1) Cover with Nepal Indian Embassy Cancellation on India Gandhi 1948 stamps : Avoid Collecting (Investing) in Repression!!
2) Nepal India Embassy postmark stamp
3) GANDHI STAMPS & INDEPENDENCE DAY OF INDIA
4) Mahatma Gandhi stamps : Is it Genuine, FAKE or STOLEN.?
5) Nepal Indian Embassy 1948 Gandhi F.D.C value.
6) What a difference in value of Nepal Indian Embassy stamp on 1948 Gandhi F.D.C.
After reading all the above blog post don't you think all 4 covers are FORGED or we can call it BOGUS.
What do you think?
Gandhi Stamps Club.