Gandhi Service stamp : How one can tell it's REAL or FAKE overprint stamp
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
As you read above blog posts don't you think that FAKE/FORGERY Cancellation is a way for Gandhi Philately including 1948 Gandhi Stamps from India.!! along with highly inflated price and not buying it (not paying it).
Even after 101+ years you will find lot of 1911 FIRST AERIAL POST cancellation from Allahabad. So it's not RARE.!!!
After looking above screenshot does it makes sense about quantity available in today's market.? But my guess is your guess.!!
So please beware when you buy any Indian Philately material. Looks like all things which happens in Gandhi Philately is happening in all thematic philately related to India such as British India stamps, Queen Victoria stamps , Indian States stamps, First Aerial Posts stamps and ...........!!!!!!!