But I don't think it's very rare stamp.!!
Expensive India stamps - Rare Indian stamps for $50,000
Rare stamps - Old stamps - RPS Certificate for $225,000
which are nothing but FORGERY or Bogus.
Now a days stamp collection is not a hobby but a big SCAM or GAME to make money.
1) Philatelic GAME.!!
2) Philatelic Greed !!
3) Stamp Collecting FACTS.
EBay don't care what price you list your items because they only need commission from the sale and higher the price it sells they get more commission.!!
So don't know why listed for just 1 million dollars why not 100 billion and solve the problem to become richest person in the world.!!
Don't you think eBay should look long term for it's own business by bringing back listing fees (specially in collectibles items such as stamps, coins) so dealers have to pay money whether it sells or not in order to get confidence of new collectors.
I think if this kind of thing will keep up collector will loose interest and eBay will be looser more than anyone.!!
Also following are different ways to make money by selling stamps on Internet. (Of course is CHEATING!!)
1) Make money by selling SPECIMEN postcard
2) Make money by making RUBBER stamp
3) Make money by selling TRIAL PROOF waste by stealing it or by art using Photoshop.
4) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps
5) Make money by selling FORGED special cancellation from different cities.
6) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps as GENUINE.
7) Make money by selling BOGUS - never exist special cancellation
8) Make money by selling LABELS - forgery or bogus
9) Make money by selling FAKE or BOGUS First Flight Cover FFC
So now you have to decide what you are paying for what ?
But keep in mind what you see on eBay or any other auction house pricing is not correct as they don't pay after buying it in order to increase price and you might get second offer chance at little lower price.!!
Gandhi Stamps Club.