1) Philatelic GAME.!!
2) Philatelic Greed !!
3) Stamp Collecting FACTS.
Don't you think it's confusing and little bit harder if you don't know what's going in stamp collection.
To me both look forgery because it's not easy to high value mint stamp as 15 Rupees was too much money in 1922.!! (My personal opinion which you don't have to believe because I am expressing my freedom of speech.!)
Also 15 Rupees stamp was not needed to send letter or parcel in India as well as outside India.!!
My guess for this 15 Rupees stamp will be specially for very rich British people or royal family of Great Britain!!
Recently I saw high value British India stamp sold for $27 and I was surprised with such a low valuation of that Mint stamp.
In 1922, 3.50 Rupees was per $1 and gold was $20 per troy ounce, were as in 2014 it is 60 Rupees per $1 and gold is $1800 per troy ounce.
If you compare with above facts than in 1922, 15 Rupees = $4 will get you 0.2 troy ounce of gold and in 2014, that stamp investment will get you $27 which will get you 0.015 troy ounce of gold.
So if you have invested in 15 Rupees in gold you will have more than 50 times return than investing in KG stamp in today's value.
Do you think in 1922 someone can buy 15 Rupees stamp and keep it as MINT ?
Or this is facsimile or copy selling for $27.!!!
We all know how many Forgeries are available on auction sites selling as genuine.!! Following are some of them.
Also following are different ways to make money by selling stamps on Internet. (Of course is CHEATING!!)
1) Make money by selling SPECIMEN postcard
2) Make money by making RUBBER stamp
3) Make money by selling TRIAL PROOF waste by stealing it or by art using Photoshop.
4) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps
5) Make money by selling FORGED special cancellation from different cities.
6) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps as GENUINE.
7) Make money by selling BOGUS - never exist special cancellation
8) Make money by selling LABELS - forgery or bogus
9) Make money by selling FAKE or BOGUS First Flight Cover FFC
So now you have to decide what you are paying for what ?
But keep in mind what you see on eBay or any other auction house pricing is not correct as they don't pay after buying it in order to increase price and you might get second offer chance at little lower price.!!
Gandhi Stamps Club.