Following are different ways to make money by selling stamps on Internet. (Of course is CHEATING!!)
1) Make money by selling SPECIMEN postcard
2) Make money by making RUBBER stamp
3) Make money by selling TRIAL PROOF waste by stealing it or by art using Photoshop.
4) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps
5) Make money by selling FORGED special cancellation from different cities.
6) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps as GENUINE.
7) Make money by selling BOGUS - never exist special cancellation
8) Make money by selling LABELS - forgery or bogus
9) Make money by selling FAKE or BOGUS First Flight Cover FFC
So now you have to decide what you are paying for what ?
But keep in mind what you see on eBay or any other auction house pricing is not correct as they don't pay after buying it in order to increase price and you might get second offer chance at little lower price.!!
Now look at following rubber stamp applied on Gabon 1998 Mahatma Gandhi stamps. Don't you think it's easy to make.!!
Also look at the cachet on the GABON stamps 1998 FDC. It does not make any sense if you compare with other FDC available. To me it looks like it's not from official postal department but it's made as private FDC by applying rubber stamp. Not sure whether this is official rubber stamp or just forgery.!!
We all know how FAKE/FORGERY FDC are made. Read following blog post and you will get idea how easy it is to create forgery.
1) FAKE FDC from Nicaragua with 100 years of Cinema stamps including Gandhi.
2) All private FDC (not officially issued by post and telegraph dept.) are Forgery.
3) Madagascar Forgery FDC.
4) Bogus rubber stamp applied to make FDC
5) FDC made from error overprint stamps
Now a days stamp collection is not a hobby but a big SCAM or GAME to make money.
1) Philatelic GAME.!!
2) Philatelic Greed !!
3) Stamp Collecting FACTS.
So now what do you think about GABON 1998 MAHATMA GANDHI FDC ?
How much will you pay for this ? $48 or $4 or 80 cents.
BTW: I will not even put it in my collection because it's does not look genuine to me.
I am not sure what you think ?
Genuine or Forgery ?
Gandhi Stamps Club.