Now this O.H.M.S philatelic cover was for auction starting at $69,000 or 50,000 Euros.!!! It's a one of the most expensive stamp collection item.!!
O.M.G!! Don't you think you just need one of this cover (expensive stamp) so you can live your whole life easily!!! It's almost 40+ Lakh rupees Indian money (40,00,000 Rupees or 4 million Rs.!!)
Rare Indian Stamps. Below is rare Indian stamps used on cover if genuine.!! This is among the most scarce and rare Indian stamps available on market.!!
But to me it looks like rare FORGERY Indian stamp!! To more authentic maker of this cover wrote Registered + Airmail and also receiving date and time.!!!
Also Register label is just a piece of paper printed with R 186.!!
But amazing thing is that blue ink rubber stamp of C. Rajagopalachari without any title such as Governor General of India.!!
You can make one and try to make money.!! (Just Kidding.!!)
Want to learn "HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING INTERNET" or expensive stamp collection item then read following three blog post so you will be expert in making money and also making expensive stamps.!!
To me it's nothing but forgery to make and feel like it's genuine without thinking whether it make sense to write O.H.M.S.!!
So what do you think about this cover ? Is it official cover or just a big forgery.!! ?
To me it looks like a big time forgery !!
We all had seen FAKE stamp of 1948 India GANDHI SERVICE for all kind of value!!
So now do you think it's above Governor-General cancellation GENUINE ? or FAKE (just piece of paper) ?
This is how to make money in Philatelic.!! Use Mint stamps worth $5 and make $4000!! by creating this kind of material.!!
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all the above will help while making decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!
Now don't you think it does NOT make sense STAMP INVESTING!!