In 1998 Gibraltar issued Shakespeare stamp, Churchill stamp, Einstein stamp and Mahatma Gandhi stamps with their famous quotes.
Read my following blog post to understand about stamp collection in DECLINE.!!
1) A Hobby in Decline : 1948 Gandhi USED cover case study.!!
2) A Hobby in Decline.!! - Part-2
3) How to invest when philately price is dropping.
Look at the following screenshot and you will know what is the current value of stamps.!!! It sold for $1.55, which is under face value.!!!
I don't understand what all this propaganda about Investment in stamp about.!! I think it's nothing but big lies.!!
Than you might be thinking why some times it's this sells for $10-15.!!
It's nothing but shill bidding and false glorification.!!
In 2011 this 4 stamps were sold for $2.50, but this is new low.!! Want to know more about what happen in that Gibraltar stamps then click following link.
Now think as investment made in stamps in 1998 and what is the appreciation.!! 26+26+38+38=1.28 pound.!! It selling for 1 UK pound.!!
Don't you think it's not worth to collect stamps as Investment.!!!
1) Philatelic FAKE and FORGERIES.
2) FAKE AERO PHILATELY Covers.
3) Stamp collection CHEATING.
4) Stamp Collection Value
5) Stamp Collecting Facts
6) China stamp collection value.
7) First AirMail Post
8) World First Flight Cover
9) Greatest Stamp Collection Scandal
10) Biggest stamp collection SCAM
11) SCANDAL in stamp collection
12) How to increase stamp collection value
It's now up to you to decide whether to spend $6600 on this kind of rare folders or just ignore it.!!
Gandhi Stamps Club