Recently I saw King George Postcard from British India used from Pakistan and send to India was for auction for $95.
It has very clear cancellation as if it was made with special care by post office personal as used commonwealth stamps of KGVI postcard - King George Stamp from Pakistan to India.
1) Philatelic GAME.!!
2) Philatelic Greed !!
3) Stamp Collecting FACTS.
Also following are different ways to make money by selling stamps on Internet. (Of course is CHEATING!!)
1) Make money by selling SPECIMEN postcard
2) Make money by making RUBBER stamp
3) Make money by selling TRIAL PROOF waste by stealing it or by art using Photoshop.
4) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps
5) Make money by selling FORGED special cancellation from different cities.
6) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps as GENUINE.
7) Make money by selling BOGUS - never exist special cancellation
8) Make money by selling LABELS - forgery or bogus
9) Make money by selling FAKE or BOGUS First Flight Cover FFC
10 ) Make money by OVERPRINTING stamps.!!
In past we also similar KGVI postcard - King George Stamp and made as used commonwealth stamps for $1500.!
1) Philatelic FAKE and FORGERIES.
2) FAKE AERO PHILATELY Covers.
3) Stamp collection CHEATING.
4) Stamp Collection Value
5) Stamp Collecting Facts
6) China stamp collection value.
7) First AirMail Post
8) World First Flight Cover
9) Greatest Stamp Collection Scandal
10) Biggest stamp collection SCAM
11) SCANDAL in stamp collection
12) How to increase stamp collection value
After reading all of the above blog post it's now up to you to decide about what is Stamp collection price and what do you think Stamp as Investment ?
Gandhi Stamps Club