- There is lot of SHILL bidding to increase price
- Buyer don't pay to seller after winning it in order to increase price.
- Selling FORGERY as genuine
- Shipping forgery after selling genuine stamps.
- Buyer did not received stamp even though they got it.
Also what you read in Philatelic HANDBOOKS or Online Exhibits are also not correct as there is lot of incorrect information deliberately provided to readers so they will buy some forged materials.!!
Also don't think winning medal exhibits provide correct information, because some times philatelic judges also don't know or they don't want to oppose the exhibitor (as he/she might be well known). This think is specially happens in India, so don't follow Award winning exhibits.
Also self exhibition during special cermony is a great marketing tool to provide incorrect information so avoid that also.
You will read in blogs or philatelic website or stamps forum about pricing of this 1948 stamps as $400 or $500!!
Click following link to read my blog post about India Gandhi 1948 Stamps value and you will surprised what is asking price ($1200, $800, $600) , # of offers (8 offers), Large quantity (10 pieces) available etc, which is nothing but forgery and bogus stuff.
Also read following blog post to see current selling price of 10 Rupees Gandhi stamps.
But according to me it's all glorification to sell their stamps.!!
Following is the detail of stamps bidding where 14 stamp bidders were bidding to buy this stamp !!
Do you really think all are genuine buyer who are really interested.? (It's FREE to bid, It's Free to open account.!! and no one puts you in jail if you don't pay.!!)
Forgery stamps are available in all expensive item. Any thing above $20 will be forged because it's lot of money for 3rd world countries, so people can make living by just selling FORGERY as genuine !!
Following is Facsimile stamp selling for under $10. What are chances of getting like this.!!
You will not find any difference.!!
In past I wrote blog post about this kind of REPLICA or FACSIMILE stamps which will give you idea about most valuable stamp value : what is stamps collection worth so read it carefully and understand what's going on.
Click to read it.
1) Philatelic GAME.!!
2) Philatelic Greed !!
3) Stamp Collecting FACTS.
Also following are different ways to make money by selling stamps on Internet. (Of course is CHEATING!!)
1) Make money by selling SPECIMEN postcard
2) Make money by making RUBBER stamp
3) Make money by selling TRIAL PROOF waste by stealing it or by art using Photoshop.
4) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps
5) Make money by selling FORGED special cancellation from different cities.
6) Make money by selling FORGERY stamps as GENUINE.
7) Make money by selling BOGUS - never exist special cancellation
8) Make money by selling LABELS - forgery or bogus
9) Make money by selling FAKE or BOGUS First Flight Cover FFC
Following are all FORGERY stamp selling under $10.!!!. Seller is selling as forgery and that's the reason price is very low.
So what are chances of you getting this forgery stamps as GENUINE stamp.!!!
I think a lot because it will be very hard to find difference because all kind of photocopy and printers available in today technology world.
1) Philatelic FAKE and FORGERIES.
2) FAKE AERO PHILATELY Covers.
3) Stamp collection CHEATING.
4) Stamp Collection Value
5) Stamp Collecting Facts
6) China stamp collection value.
7) First AirMail Post
8) World First Flight Cover
9) Greatest Stamp Collection Scandal
10) Biggest stamp collection SCAM
11) SCANDAL in stamp collection
12) How to increase stamp collection value
After reading all of the above blog post it's now up to you to decide about what will you get when you buy rare stamps of King George or KG V stamps.!!
Gandhi Stamps Club.