Read my blog post about following BOGUS FORGED Gandhi stamps and philatelic cancellation with rubber stamp applied on piece of paper or envelope and trying to MAKE huge money instead of selling just MINT stamps.!!
|F0RGERY of 1911 First Aerial Post (rubber stamp) with Red ink.!!!|
Chances of correct ink cover might be in Museum or selling on eBay!!
So after looking all of the above Forged postmark cancellation what do you think about this Jai Hind postmark cancellation. ?
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all of the above will help you to make decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!
What do you think about this dual combo FDC? Will you pay $78 for this FDC ?
I will not even pay 50 cents.!! It's a piece of paper.!!
Gandhi Stamps Club.