If only stamp without overprint (SERVICE) was for sale there will be no buyer but here it was forged with overprint and applying rubber stamp of Governor General post office postmark after affix on piece on paper.
1) Exhibiting in stamp exhibition by International stamp winning exhibitor.( no one knows it's genuine or forged as what happened 50-100 years ago)
2) Stamp catalog (they just value as per last year selling price, but don't know about all cheating)
3) Stamp and Philatelic Handbooks. (best way to market to sell their used stamps and also their friends who wants to sell their forged items.)
4) Online exhibition. ( best place to publish your material so collectors will look in to it.)
5) Online blogs, stamp forum, stamps boards etc. (best place to spread the word, whether it's good intense of bad.)
6) Exhibit as solo philatelist for special occasion or give some kind of speech about used stamps and never mentioned what's going on in USED stamps because it will impact them also.!! (value of Mahatma Gandhi in today's world or Life journey of Gandhi by stamps or whatever.)
Stamp without SERVICE overprint was sold only for $2 with only 1 bidder.!!
In past I wrote following blog post about it so read it and understand what's going on Used stamps value - Used stamps for sale.
So what do you think about this Used stamps value - Used stamps for sale?
Need help to decide then click following link to read about Gandhi SERVICE stamp blog post and you will be amazed what kind of activity is going in USED stamps.!!
Gandhi Stamps Club.