1) Special postmark cancellation is officially issued by Indian Post Office?
2) Send on 1st May , 1948 (Saturday) and Received on 2nd May, 1948 (Sunday).
Was Post Office were open on Sunday ?
3) Timing on receiving CDS is 7:00 A.M. Was Nagpur G.P.O was open that early on Sunday and working?
Was PO employee work that early.!
Germany FAKE Cancellation : http://gandhistampsclub.blogspot.com/2010/01/fake-gandhi-postmark-cancel-from.html
FAKE First Aerial Mail Cancellation : http://gandhistampsclub.blogspot.com/2012/07/first-aerial-post.html
Please read following series of my blog post to understand what is going on stamp collecting world specially in Indian Philatelic materials and you will think it's all BOGUS.!! Yes it's all BOGUS.!!
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) First Aerial Post - Indian Philately Exposed - Part III
10) 1911 First Aerial Post - Allahabad - Indian Philately Exposed - Part IV
So what do you think about this special cancellation on King George Postcard.?
To me it looks questionable after seeing all the thing happening in Gandhi Philately.
Don't you think it's easy to make this kind of rubber stamps and apply on any postcard and create unique postcard.
So careful what are you into otherwise you have something UNIQUE!!
Gandhi Stamps Club.