After looking above stamps from India, I started wondering about India stamp printing industry and overall India QUALITY standard.
Is it really this bad.? Do Indian companies pay attention to QUALITY?
After looking this stamps to me it look like there were less error stamps 100 years ago during British India stamps and looks like some smaller African countries will perform way better then what we see in above picture.
India stamps are printed by Government of India with all kind of latest technology. So why this kind of ERROR stamps?
Whole world is talking about India as SUPER POWER in 2050 but after looking this kinds of stamps I wonder all this claim are invalid.!!
So what are this stamps? (Error or FORGERY)
Is it forgery stamps made on facsimile or Replica stamps as PERF ERROR?
We all know what's going in Gandhi Fake and Forgery stamps selling as facsimile, replica, copy, reprint etc but we don't see this many error.!!! Even fake and forgery looks like Genuine so why this Genuine stamps has lot of miscut perf error.!!
To me it needs to be throughly investigate because I had seen more than 1000 Gandhi stamps from India with PERF error or chemical color faded, sunlight exposure to certain parts of stamps or extra color ink etc.!!
Also in past we had seen Gandhi ERROR stamps which might be created with CHEMICAL usage such as bleach or Overexposure to sunlight etc. In past I wrote about "How to Create Gandhi Error stamps"
Also in past I wrote about "Gandhi 1948 Stamps : Facsimile - Copy - Replica as Forgery stamps"
Don't you think this is possible!?
Now after reading my both blog post don't you think this ERROR stamps from India are not GENUINE.!! (I am not expert but I can still think. You don't have to believe me as you have to pay money.!!)
So BEWARE what you are collecting and why are you collecting and at what price.!!
Read my following blog post to understand about stamp collection in DECLINE.!!
1) A Hobby in Decline : 1948 Gandhi USED cover case study.!!
2) A Hobby in Decline.!! - Part-2
3) How to invest when philately price is dropping.
If you see stamps are not even selling or selling like 5-10 times lower their value than mentioned in catalog.!!
There is nothing RARE or Scare in philately because this hobby is in downward trend because experienced collectors are loosing interest because value is not appreciating and new collectors are not coming in to this because there are lot of other things to do for them such as playing video games on Nintendo or X-box , social networking on facebook or google+ or surfing on web through internet or SMS through iphone or android or watch games such as cricket, football or basketball.!!
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all the above will help while making decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!
Now don't you think it does NOT make sense STAMP INVESTING!!
Also don't you think it does NOT make sense to collect all thematic stamps because it will keep coming.!!