1) A Hobby in Decline : 1948 Gandhi USED cover case study.!!
2) A Hobby in Decline.!! - Part-2
3) How to invest when philately price is dropping.
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all the above will help while making decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!
Also there is only one bidder so I am not sure that even stamp dealers are not even trying to buy it at low price because now a days it's not easy to sell stamps and all other expense associated with selling so even collectors are avoiding to double up.!!
So keep in mind when you start collecting stamps because if you overpaid to this kind of philatelic material there is nothing but REGRET in your life.!!
Please read my other blog posts related to philatelic collection, investments, scandals etc.
1) Risks of collecting stamps and philatelic materials
2) Philatelic Exhibition - Stamp Exhibition : Is it about Winning Medal or something ELSE.!!
3) This is how low it's goes.!! A 1969 Great Britain stamp
4) Stamp Investing : How to invest in stamps ?
Gandhi Stamps Club