1) Illegal use of Emblem of India
2) Illegal use of Gandhi Image for forgery.
If you draw cartoon insulting Emblem of India then you will be arrested, but no one cares about this illegal use of India's Emblem.!!
If you sell some other forgery item such as Rolex watches or Burberry/Coach ladies purses then eBay will shutdown your store and also take legal action by blocking paypal account and all kind of legal issue, because this multinational companies want to stop this forgery item so their brand is not affected.
But in stamp collection, no one cares.!! So you can make forgery without any legal issue and still make your living by selling this kinds of extremely rare stamps philatelic material, which don't even cost more than $10 to make rubber stamp and just start applying it not only on envelope, but also to postal receipt or international reply coupon or letterhead or stamp used abroad etc.!!
Don't you think it's easy to make money by selling rare stamps cancellation !? I think so as maker of this cover did not spend more than $1 to make it and now asking for $60.!! (BTW : It came down from $100 selling price.!!)
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all of the above will help you to make decision in investing rare stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!