Seller description of above stamp
But recently I saw similar stamp sold for $811 from Taiwan seller "vivistamp2009" even without mentioning that this is FORGED or GENUINE. Only thing is that SEE THE SCAN.!!
Do you think this is a GENUINE stamp with error.? I don't think so as there are very less quantity available and it will not sell for $800 it might sold for higher price around $2000-$5000 (just my guess).!!
So what next time any seller can make it happen to $5000 by shill bidding (bidding with other account or philatelic friend might help the seller.!!)
I just gave you the point to think that what are the chances of FORGED stamp in British India Pre-Independence specially in King George Stamps and King Edward stamps.
So if you can find Forged 1948 Gandhi stamps and Forged 1992 Bird prey stamp with error then what are the chances of other expensive British India stamps of King George V, King Edward and other Indian stamps which I mentioned in start of the blog post.
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
4) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
5) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
6) Indian Philately Exposed
7) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II