It was too much money in 1948.!!
So now do you think this is a valid First Day Cover?
Do you think this is actually used or gone through regular postal stream.!!
Don't know why no postage due stamp rubber stamp from Indian or USA postal service ?
Or this is one more Gandhi stamps from India with philatelic wonder.!!
Is this Genuine First Day Cover or possible one more FAKE or Forgery in Gandhi Philately?
You decide what's going in Gandhi Stamps from India by reading following of my blog post to understand stamp collecting world specially in Indian Philatelic materials with Gandhi stamps from India.
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps from India: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi stamps from India Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed on stamps of India
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) First Aerial Post - Stamps from India - Indian Philately Exposed - Part III
10) 1911 First Aerial Post - Allahabad - Indian Philately Exposed - Part IV
So all collectors beware of a big hype or push to glorify not only Gandhi stamps collection but some other Indian Philatelic collection such as 1911 First Aerial Mail from Allahabad, King George V, King Edward, Queen Victoria and other British India Stamps.
Do you think this insufficient postage first day cover makes any sense in Philatelic collection which can be consider as Forged or Fake.
Don't you think this First day cover with stamps from India should have 12/16 Annas instead of 6.5 Annas Gandhi stamps from India and also why it has 2 different types of post office cancellation on Gandhi stamps from India first day cover.
Gandhi Stamps Club.