1) SHILL Bidding is more than ever or nothing sells without it.!!
2) 90% of expensive philatelic material is INFLATED by not paying it so seller.(might be there friends or same person). What ever you see on auction sites is not real or genuine transaction.!!
3) FAKE and FORGERY are available in plenty than Genuine stamps and philately material.!!
4) There are other hobby where new collectors enjoy more than collecting stamps.!!
In past I had seen Ireland, Morocco, Malta complete stamp sheet of Mahatma Gandhi selling at very low price.
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
Gandhi Stamps Club