|READ MORE @ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17171372/|
Yes it is replica of King Edward Stamp.!! which was sold only for $5.!! and that's also for two stamps.
Looks like higher the face value of stamps such as 25 Rupees KE stamp from India, 25 Pounds King Edward stamp from Northern Nigeria, 10 Shilling KE stamp from Southern Niegeria higher the chances.
So looking to above 2 King Edward stamp what are chances of following 1907 KE Southern Nigeria King Edward stamp SG43 which is selling on eBay. If we can see see Nigeria 1904 KE stamp, British India King Edward stamp as replica then we need to think about this.
We had seen this in Gandhi stamp collection, were everyone think they are smarter than other.!!! Do you think this apply to other BRITISH INDIA stamp also.
Click one of the following link and you will become smarter.!!
1) Philatelic FAKE and FORGERIES.
2) FAKE AERO PHILATELY Covers.
3) Stamp collection CHEATING.
4) Stamp Collection Value
5) Stamp Collecting Facts
6) China stamp collection value.
7) First AirMail Post
8) World First Flight Cover
9) Greatest Stamp Collection Scandal
10) Biggest stamp collection SCAM
11) SCANDAL in stamp collection
12) How to increase stamp collection value
Now does it make sense to collect stamps after looking above blog posts?
1) Fake Pictorial Postmark Cancel To make collection unique or money.!!
2) Fake Postcards Just to make little money.!!
3) Fake seller (pretending from different country or trying to outbid .!!)
4) FAKE Error Stamp (to make money!!)
From the above I see lot of SIMILARITIES with Gandhi Stamps seller and buyer.!!!!!!
O.M.G!! Do you think a big game or scam?
But when I saw full set of King Edward India stamp of 2, 3,5,10,15, 25 Rupees along with some overprint (OHMS) stamps on 25 Rupees, 15 Rupees, 10 Rupees and other 10 stamps of lower value of pies and annas, just selling (Buy it Now) for $2450 from Taipei, Taiwan by "tw123tw" (unmabc).
You know what happen in China/Taiwan. You can find everything FAKE such as Gucci, Coach, Rolex etc. If that's possible how about just printing on paper.!!
BTW : No buyer yet for this set of 20 stamp.!!
I am not sure why no buyer, but that's not what this blog post is about, but it's to bring awareness about facsimile, shill bidding and pricing going around in stamp collection hobby even though stamp hobby is declining.!!
So when the price is high (expensive) it needs to be make sure that you are not getting any facsimile or getting ripped off by shill bidding !!
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) First Aerial Post - Indian Philately Exposed - Part III
10) 1911 First Aerial Post - Allahabad - Indian Philately Exposed - Part IV
Looking to current philately trend I think this stamp is not worth what it is selling for !! so beware before you buy it.