So after looking at pricing collectors don't know what to do (sell or hold) with their collection? because pricing don't justify their investment.
Also Bhutan F.D.C and stamps are widely available in large quantity so it makes their decision simple.!! Just sell it or it will die it self.!!
Following are blog post related to Bhutan Gandhi stamps, Churchill Gandhi stamps and Kennedy Gandhi stamps.
Now look at following screenshot and see huge quantity of Bhutan Churchill stamp, Bhutan Gandhi stamp and Bhutan JFK stamps First day cover is available even after 40+ years.
So you need to think always before you buy otherwise you will regret.
If you have money to throw away then start collecting British India Stamps, 1948 Gandhi Stamps and Philatelic material and you will have a PIECE of PAPER (with no peace of mind.!!).
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
Gandhi Stamps Club.