Commonwealth Day is the annual celebration of the Commonwealth of Nations held on the second Monday in March, and marked by a multi-faith service in Westminster Abbey, normally attended by HM Queen Elizabeth II, Head of the Commonwealth, with the Commonwealth Secretary-General and Commonwealth High Commissioners in London.
In 1983 Great Britain issued special cancellation of Mahatma Gandhi to celebrate Commonwealth Day along with other special cancellation.
Following are screenshot of various cachet on cover along with different types of cancellation, which are widely available(as of today) on eBay between $3-$5.!! as they were printed in very large quantity.
In past it was sold for $4.50.!!
You will also see sometimes this covers comes for sale around $30-50.!!
So BE AWARE.!!
So my advice is to stay away from all lucrative offers about INVESTMENT in 1948 Gandhi stamp from India or any British India stamp collection.
So beware what are you collecting.
So you need to think always before you buy otherwise you will regret.
If you have money to throw away then start collecting British India Stamps, 1948 Gandhi Stamps and Philatelic material and you will have a PIECE of PAPER (with no peace of mind.!!).
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
It's all Bogus!!!
Gandhi Stamps Club.