But if you see following screenshot from seller "Phil4u", "Bobby92" and "7656" then you will think SKY is the limit in Gandhi Philately.!! because Malta First Day Cover is selling for $45 -$15!!
Just F.D.C which are widely available and not even postally used register cover with extra stamps like we saw on above screenshot.
I know it's seller choice to sell what ever price they want to sell.
But it's up to buyer how much they want to pay.
Now look at following screenshot where seller is selling for $2!!
If you have money to throw away then start collecting British India Stamps, 1948 Gandhi Stamps and Philatelic material and you will have a PIECE of PAPER (with no peace of mind.!!).
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II