Looks like there is no interest in stamps even though Mahatma Gandhi is in this miniature sheet. Only one bidder !!
Reason for such a low value is
1) This sheets were printed to make money by printers and dealers so widely available.
2) Stamp hobby is declining and very less new collector collect MLK, Eleanor Roosvelt and even Einstein.!!
3) Even no new collectors for thematic collection like Human Rights.
So please make sure about pricing before you buy. If you don't then in future you will regret because there is lot of shill bidding going on to increase pricing when dealer sells this kind of stamps.!!
Do you think stamps are still for investment.?
Don't you think that is there any Genuine GANDHI philatelic material ever issued.!!! Most of the Gandhi stamps were issued in 1969 and during that time there were very less collectors so it is not enough for current needs of collectors.
Also I think because of recent popularity of Gandhi stamps there is a huge demand of it so dealers and resellers (even printers) are trying to take benefit by issuing FAKE and Forgery material of some never issued stamps, FDC or Used Covers including Register Covers so Beware before you enter in to Gandhi Philately collection.!!
Again thanks for reading this blog post and Please share your thoughts in the comments section.
Read my following blog post and you will also start believing that it's Dying if you still believe it's Paying hobby.!!
1) Philatelic FAKE and FORGERIES.
2) FAKE AERO PHILATELY Covers.
3) Stamp collection CHEATING.
4) Stamp Collection Value
5) Stamp Collecting Facts
6) China stamp collection value.
7) First AirMail Post
8) World First Flight Cover
9) Greatest Stamp Collection Scandal
10) Biggest stamp collection SCAM
11) SCANDAL in stamp collection
12) How to increase stamp collection value
Now does it make sense to collect stamps after looking above blog posts?
Gandhi Stamps Club