Now think what will happen if this is made used with forged rubber stamp as sold as USED Cyprus stamps of King George V (KG V stamps).!!
Again you are screwed, because it will be very hard to figured out whether it is genuinely used or just forgery Cyprus stamps of King George V (KG V stamps).!!
There are lot of other ways to cheat collectors.!!
1) Shill Bidding.
2) Selling from different countries by opening account on eBay.!!
2) Buyer don't pay to seller by increasing price. Read following link to see other cheating activity.
Also forgery philatelic material
1) Forged rubber stamp ( e.g Governor General cancellation used on Gandhi SERVICE stamp)
2) Forged stamp on philatelic material with forged rubber stamp.
3) Bogus special cancellation (Germany 2009 cancellation from Winnenden, Germany)
4) Forged stamps (facsimile, replica) used on philatelic material.
To know more about this kind of activity read my following blog post and think what are the possibilities in postal history of cheating, glorification, SHILL bidding, FAKE, Forgery etc.
1) 1948 India Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 India Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 India Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 India Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 India Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE India stamps overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all of the above will help you to make decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!
After reading above blog post what do you think about stamp collection and forgery.