Overall value of this 20 auction was more than $25000!!
If you are tracking this sold stamp collection or philatelic material then you will be surprised that value is still holding or increasing even though stamp hobby is declining world wide.!!
Do you really think US and UK government will tax (sales tax, state tax, VAT, capital gain tax etc) from this 25000+ value of stamps transaction ? (around $5000)
On top of that eBay will be getting about $2500 just from this auction as a commission without providing any material or products or goods.!!! (just facilitator). By looking this commission don't you think eBay is a good stock (share) to buy ?
How we know that this is genuine transaction and all government is getting taxes on this.
Also how we know that eBay is getting commission from this.
Because chance of increasing price and canceling transaction after auction closed or shill bidding and increase price and buyer don't pay to seller.
It will be very hard to know all this things and so we cannot trust this as genuine transaction.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SHILL BIDDING, BOGUS STAMPS, FORGERY STAMPS, FAKE PHILATELIC MATERIAL THEN READ FOLLOWING BLOG POSTS.
Nepal Indian Embassy Cancellation on 1948 Gandhi Stamps
Early usage of 1948 Gandhi stamps
FAKE 1948 Gandhi stamp FDC from India.
Gandhi SERVICE stamp is it REAL or FAKE?
1) Philatelic FAKE and FORGERIES.
2) FAKE AERO PHILATELY Covers.
3) Stamp collection CHEATING.
4) Stamp Collection Value
5) Stamp Collecting Facts
6) China stamp collection value.
7) First AirMail Post
8) World First Flight Cover
9) Greatest Stamp Collection Scandal
10) Biggest stamp collection SCAM
11) SCANDAL in stamp collection
12) How to increase stamp collection value
Now let's see eBay seller got lot of money from this British India stamps.
eBay seller "jwalk5" got $4010, "greencott" got $3650, "anglo-indian-affairs" got $3040, "king-post" got $2500.
Now let see what are chances of forgery of philatelic material ?
- British India stamps are available in forgery
- Easy to make rubber stamp
- Even forged material are widely published in various Handbook, Yearly books as well as in award winning stamp collection exhibit.
Now let see what are chances of not getting money to eBay as well as UK and USA governments.
- Buyer not paying to seller, and seller cancel transaction in order to avoid pay fees to eBay.
- Chance of SHILL bidding to increase price and cancelling transactions.