Read my following blog post about FAKE AND FORGED Gandhi stamps and philatelic cancellation and decide what are chances of FORGERY.
It' easy to apply RUBBER stamp and make some used stamps with affixing on piece of paper or envelope.
First Aerial Post Allahabad : http://gandhistampsclub.blogspot.com/2012/07/first-aerial-post-indian-philately.html
Classic forgery rubber stamp Indian Embassy of Nepal.
India stamp used in Nepal (abroad)
Also chances of getting caught is less because it's USED by applying rubber stamp, keeping in soil or exposing to sun and make it toned.!!
1) Philatelic FAKE and FORGERIES.
2) FAKE AERO PHILATELY Covers.
3) Stamp collection CHEATING.
4) Stamp Collection Value
5) Stamp Collecting Facts
6) China stamp collection value.
7) First AirMail Post
8) World First Flight Cover
9) Greatest Stamp Collection Scandal
10) Biggest stamp collection SCAM
11) SCANDAL in stamp collection
12) How to increase stamp collection value
After reading all of the above blog post it's now up to you to decide about India stamp.
Don't you think chances of forgery is higher after looking all of the above blog posts.?
Gandhi Stamps Club.