It also has used cover with two 1948 Gandhi Stamps and King George stamps.
Yes, only 22.50 for total 99 different postal history covers which are more than 100+ years old from India.!!
Looks like there was no cheating like SHILL bidding in this auction because stamp value did not increases or # of bids or bidder were also less.!!
Majority of them are British India stationary postcard or post cards of King George and Queen Victoria stamps.
After looking to this don't you think that there is no value in stamp collection ?
Following are India King George India used covers stationary post card
India King George India used covers stationary post card
Look at the quantity and price of India King George Used covers stationary post card - British India stationary post card.
So what do you think about stamp collection ?
Don't you think it's decline ?
But you still some high price items which are nothing but increase using SHILL bidding or buyer don't pay to seller.!!
To know more about this kind of activity read my following blog post and think what are the possibilities in cheating, glorification, SHILL bidding, FAKE, Forgery etc.
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all the above will help while making decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!
Now don't you think it does NOT make sense STAMP INVESTING!!