Also to me it looks like when you buy some high priced item you try to accumulate(to decrease your purchase price) or increase price to defend your collection so your worth don't decrease it.!!! but it also create inflation as this hobby is not that popular as it used to be. !!
But that's the case also for Cameroun FDC. It's value is unbelievable in decline path from $300 to $65.!! (It was nothing but inflated price to protect their investment.!!). Check out following blog posts about it. (A bubble in Cameroun stamps).
I know this very well as I was victim of this Cameroun FDC which taught me everything in Gandhi Philately as well as overall HOW PHILATELY WORKS IN MODERN DAYS.!!
My best advice is to stay away from this kind of FAKE error stamp and philatelic materials and I don't think this needs to be glorified.!!
Please click following link if you want to read more research about all Cameroon Gandhi Stamps.
To me at the end it will be JUST PIECE OF PAPER.!!
If you have money to throw away then start collecting Cameroon Gandhi Stamps, 1948 Gandhi Stamps and Philatelic material and Panama Gandhi Stamps and you will have a PIECE of PAPER (with no peace of mind.!!).
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
Gandhi Stamps Club