Hello Gandhi Collectors,
I read news about arrest of Aseem Trivedi (Indian Cartoonist) that he was charged with sedition for insulting national symbols through his cartoons. The cartoons in question are on the theme Cartoons Against Corruption and one of them depicts the Indian national emblem as comprising wolves in place of lions and the slogan Bhrashtameva Jayate in place of Satyameva Jayate.
Above special cancellation are FAKE as per German Postal Service. So that means that "Emblem of India" was also used without permission of Indian Goverment ( Indian Embassy of Germany).
Read my previous blog post about this FAKE Germany Cancellation
1) FAKE Germany 2009 Cancellation
2) It's back again with special cancellation issued to celebrate 1st anniversary of Winnenden School shooting.!!
3) Offical used of National Emblem of India and Gandhi Postcard and Specail Cancellation
So my question is what is more INSULTING ?
Making Cartoon to protest using National Emblem ?
Making FAKE special cancellation to cheat people and make money using National Emblem!!?
So my advice is to stay away from all lucrative offers about INVESTMENT in 1948 Gandhi stamp from India or any British India stamp collection.
So beware what are you collecting.
So you need to think always before you buy otherwise you will regret.
If you have money to throw away then start collecting British India Stamps, 1948 Gandhi Stamps and Philatelic material and you will have a PIECE of PAPER (with no peace of mind.!!).
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
It's all Bogus!!!
Gandhi Stamps Club.