1) 1948 Stamps of India are False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps of India: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
This stamp was sold for only $0.60 (60 cents). All new collectors need to notice this before buying this stamp or any other stamps or FDC other wise you are in big trouble if you don't do your research about pricing as well as who is seller, seller feedback etc.
Looks like this is genuine transaction because Seller has 9600+ feedback, 2 different bidder and 2 bid in this auction which indicates that no Shill bidding happens to increase price.
I hope this kind of material will help to new collector.
Even FDC don't appreciate too much. $1.58 only after 42+ years. Is it not amazing.!!.
1) Philatelic FAKE and FORGERIES.
2) FAKE AERO PHILATELY Covers.
3) Stamp collection CHEATING.
4) Stamp Collection Value
5) Stamp Collecting Facts
6) China stamp collection value.
7) First AirMail Post
8) World First Flight Cover
9) Greatest Stamp Collection Scandal
10) Biggest stamp collection SCAM
11) SCANDAL in stamp collection
12) How to increase stamp collection value
Now does it make sense to collect stamps ?
But now you know my 15 steps to make money on internet.!! and following four blog post will make you expert in making money.!!
Straits Settlements stamps B/172 India stamps - Do you really think it's worth $34,500.!!?
So now what do you think CAN YOU MAKE MONEY ?
I don't think it's for INVESTMENT because there are lot of great Investment out there.
Gandhi Stamps Club