Following is FORGERY of Muscat postmark (rubber stamp) and applied on India stamp selling by "ph4uv"
So it's India stamp used abroad.!!
So what are chances of ADEN post mark is forged ?
I think it's very high because it's easy to make and no one can prove it's forged, because it's hard to find all information about rubber stamp.!!
Also chances of forgery rubber stamp is displayed in Stamp Handbooks, Online stamp exhibit as well as in philatelic exhibition so no one will notice that it's forgery.!
Also seller is currently selling following some BOGUS Gandhi stamp cancellation.!!
Read more about it and you will quit collecting rubber stamps.!!
So if someone can make this fancy rubber than it will be very easy to make 100+ year old rubber stamp as no one knows what it looks like.!!
So what do you think about QV India used aboard - Queen Victoria Zanzibar stamp ?
Don't you think it's tempting to make this kind of rubber stamp and claim it as QV stamp used abroad.!!
Read my following blog post to understand about stamp collection in DECLINE.!!
1) A Hobby in Decline : 1948 Gandhi USED cover case study.!!
2) A Hobby in Decline.!! - Part-2
3) How to invest when philately price is dropping.
If you see stamps are not even selling or selling like 5-10 times lower their value than mentioned in catalog.!!
1) 1948 Stamps False hope of Riches?
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) Gandhi SERVICE overprint stamp price fell from $1009 to $1.!!
10) How can you tell that Gandhi SERVICE stamp is FAKE or Forgery ?
I hope all the above will help while making decision in investing stamps and to avoid getting CHEATED.!!
Now don't you think it does NOT make sense STAMP INVESTING!!