Now what are chances of this also forgery stamps.?
I am not saying that this is forged stamp as I am not expert. But just thinking about it. As a buyer you need to decide what is genuine and what is forgery or chances of forgery.
"Neither the Company nor the members of the Expert Committee can accept any liability, either collective or individual, for any opinion expressed."
Does this make sense to you to get stamp Expertising Expertizing Certificate.
To me any Expert Certificate or Stamp Expertizing does not add any value, because it looks like any one can give their opinion and call piece of paper as Expertising Certificate.
To become stamp Expert or to issue Expertising Certificate it's very easy. Just start it as don't need any of the following.
- You don't need any college degree or certification or license from government.
- There are no rules or law in stamp expertising certificate which needs to be followed and there is no overseeing authority who can revoke you as stamp expert or philatelic expert.
- Even to open a store or company it require permit from local authority and they do all kind of inspection, background check etc. You don't need when you start issuing expertising certificate.
- It don't require physical address also as website is only requirement to become philatelic expert.
- It's not even printed in with some special ink or paper or logos or watermark.
Following are some Forgery stamp selling as High Quality Copy with Original Gum.!!!
So Beware what are you buying it.
Gandhi Stamps Club.