What I have noticed in my 3 years of collecting is that there is expensive(inflated) Gandhi stamps and philatelic material being sold from Croatia and Canada!! (Example: From Croatia I saw a Croatia Gandhi Special cancellation post card that was sold for $55!! I also saw an FDC of Niger, Senegal sold from Canada.!!)
Another thing I notice that buyers are from different countries (such as UK, India etc) but they are getting delivery in Canada.!! I always do more research before I bid on it and when I see something from Canada and Croatia.
If you are not convinced then please read some of my following blog posts and see what kinds of things are going in Gandhi Philately which will satisified you or make you think about my assumption or you can have your assumption or view about this cover.
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
4) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
5) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
6) Indian Philately Exposed
7) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
I hope now you agree with me.!! (that Gandhi stamps and Philatelic material are all BOGUS!!)
So stay away from MAX-card, used covers and register cover. It's nothing but a trap.
Do I have to write anything else to readers of this blog.!!