- Shill Bidding (read following blog post or above blog post)
- Increasing price and not paying to seller. (read following blog post)
Cameroun Apôtres de la Paix 1er jour à - Apostle of Peace
But in past it were sold for high prices.
Cameroun Apôtres de la Paix 1er jour à - Apostle of Peace stamp FDC.
Want to know more about the PRICING of Cameroun Apôtres de la Paix 1er jour à - Apostle of Peace FDC then click following link to read about it.
Cameroun Gandhi Stamps First Day Cover : It's looks like a BUBBLE in Cameroun Gandhi Stamps!!
So what do you think about Cameroun Apôtres de la Paix 1er jour à - Apostle of Peace Gandhi stamps pricing ?
Does it make sense to collect it ?
1) Stamp collectors will exhibit Forged and Bogus philatelic material which they will make philatelic judges to consider as RARE stamps. ( in stamp show as well as online)
2) They will medal with BOGUS (never exist) philatelic material, because it's RARE stamps as per philatelic judges (who are also collectors.!!)
3) Philatelic handbook, website, blogs, stamp forum, stamp newsletter, stamp boards etc will help to glorify it, by praising it.
4) Now same stamp collectors and their friends will sell philatelic material, with forged expertise certificate.!!
5) But now they will increase price (unbelievable high) by SHILL bidding by themselves opening new id or help of relatives (son/daughter living/studying abroad in Australia or New Zealand or USA) or philatelic friend who will help them to collect money, ship stamps etc.
6) Write FAKE feedback on online auction about seller and buyer.!!, even though they don't pay commission to eBay or Paypal (Great loss to eBay shareholders.!!)
7) Investment advisior or Financial analyst will brag about stamps selling price and it's appreciation and advice client as alternate investment to wealthy Indian and Chinese.!!
8) Even local real auction house also gets involved in this, because they only do this for living.!!
9) New collector is trap.!!!!!!!!! Everyone makes MONEY on you and have a good living.!!
10) Now some sellers will contact new collectors and try to give advice to buy some forged philatelic material and also try to sell there stuff in private.!!
So BEWARE before you jump into.!!
It's easy to make forgery stamps, forgery rubber stamps and applied on any old cover or letter etc, and no one will notice that's it's forgery.
And if you notice it will be hard for you to complain, because no government cares about this forgery.!!
This is not only in Gandhi stamps but it's happening for any expensive philatelic material which are rare, but mostly in British India Philatelic.
1) First Aerial Mail from Allahabad
2) King Edward KD stamps of India
3) 1854 Queen Victoria QV stamps
4) King George KG stamps
|Click link to see REAL time : http://www.ebay.in/sch/Stamps-/169977/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=gandhiji&_pppn=r1&scp=ce0&_rdc=1|
So what do you think about this pricing ?
I think Cameroun Gandhiji FDC should not be more than 3000 Rupees.!!, but it is listed for 30,000 Rupees which is ten times the price.
Click following link to learn more about Cameroun Gandhi FDC and how they increase price and cheat new collectors.
But more surprising is following item.
If you don't know about pricing of Gandhi stamps and read in some investment website about stamp collection as investment and it's appreciation than you will buy it at very high price and after that there is nothing but regret of cheating.
But by listing at very high price, it's one way to make new collector think that this are real expensive and new collector will buy it when they get it at 1/3 price.!!
But still it's a rip off pricing because it's actual price is 1/10th.!! So in this way new collector will be cheated.!!
But I think they will not get cheated after reading my blog posts about Gandhiji stamps.!!
And of course cheaters will regret my blog.!!
Want to know more cheating then read my other blog posts and you will be not get cheated in your lifetime, not only in stamps and philatelic collection, but anywhere in the world.!!