3/12/19

GANDHI HANDBOOK - MANIK JAIN & M K RAY - A stamp and philatelic handbook review

Recently I saw Gandhi Handbook by Manik Jain and M.K.Ray sold for $40.!

After one of the famous 1948 Gandhi  stamp collector recommended to buy this book to start my Gandhi stamps and philatelic collection, but if I have followed this book it would be disaster to me because I might have lost lot of money.!

As per him this book is consider as bible of Gandhi stamps and philatelic material.!!

But I used my brain and thought about all that things inside this Gandhi Handbook and it does not make sense.

Also there are names of other stamp collectors or philatelist who did not say any word about this incorrect information or forgery material or stolen material or BOGUS (never exist) material in it.

Not only that they also provided material to this book.!!!

But no one know who provided which stamps or philatelic material!!

It's all suspense.

Now I know why he recommended this.!! (To collect all forgery material and Bogus material he had made with cartel !! and exhibited online and around the world.).

I own this book for 5+ years and I though let me write review of this book like Amazon.
  • This is a USELESS book - because it has nothing but lot of  FORGERY material published.
  • Even some basic information about used covers or special cancellation are INCORRECT.
  • This book  collection of forgery covers made by  various collectors who has given to authors to publish in this book and looks like it's not verified whether this are genuine or forgery?








Does it make sense to buy this book ?

No

Will this help to start Gandhi stamp collection ?

No. (Don't buy 1948 Gandhi stamps and IMPERF stamps  or stamps and FDC printed after 1969.)


Will I recommend this book to a friend ?

No. (Only if I want to sell my  forgery or bogus philatelic material which are printed in this book).

Which are some of the FAMOUS philatelic material in the book does not make sense.?


  • List is very long. Almost 70% of philatelic material don't make sense, such as


  1. Gandhi SERVICE stamp
  2. Gandhi SERVICE stamp used by Governor General
  3. 1948 Gandhi stamp Special Cancellation with "Jai Hind" issued from various cities of India.
  4. 1948 Gandhi FDC from Nepal Indian Embassy
  5. 1948 Gandhi Specimen stamp 
  6. 1948 Gandhi leather Gandhi Folder
  7.  I AM TIRED OF TYPING ALL FORGERY AND BOGUS.!!


DON'T COLLECT GANDHI STAMPS OR INDIA STAMPS so you will be safe.!!

Also don't follow any online Gandhi stamp exhibit. It is also nothing but display of Forgery and FAKE philatelic items, but they are award winning exhibit.!!

Philatelic judges use this Gandhi Handbook as no one know what happened in 1948 or 1949 or 1950.!!

You don't have to follow my review and you can do what ever you want to do. Above is my personal opinion.

Thanks
GSC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...